Windows based applications form the basis of your business & your active presence on the World Wide Web. A downtime to your server would result into lost opportunities, lost revenue & several dissatisfied customers. Management of servers is a critical task ensuring that your web servers are in the best of health and thus providing immeasurable value to your business. Henceforth, when it comes to Windows Server Management Services you need to choose the best and professional managed service provider from CloudEgg.
CloudEgg Windows server management services is designed to reduce your IT costs, while making sure that you get the standard levels of steadiness and consistency for your windows server systems. Our Windows server administration plans gives you round the clock 24/7 access to our skilled IT team of experts for windows administrators to deal with any kind of problem that might arise. CloudEgg expertise help you safeguard your business critical foundation from issues ensuring that your Windows server are performing well without any glitches.
Windows Supported Systems:
- Windows Plesk 9.x 10.x, 11.x
- Website Panel Standalone
- Windows 2003/2008 Web – Standard Edition
Unlimited Tickets for support is available to assist you with unlimited admin work. We have Certified System Admins to assists you in the best possible way.
- IIS 06/07 Administration
- ASP Components, MySQL Support
- ASP.NET, PHP, ISAPI Support
- MSSQL, Mail-enable Support
- Website panel related issues
- FTP management
We take care of the server restorations process along with providing you with Backup Configurations and Backup Restorations, Database Restorations too.
Disaster Recovery & Hack Recovery is our concern if you are with us. If your server is under spam or hacked with external scripts under /tmp, we will look into it and fix the issue.
There is absolutely no setup fee, no term contract, nor hidden fees. We also provide you with 15 Days money back guarantee. Along with this, you also get a good discount for additional server management services.
Windows Server Management Services
- Windows Server Security
- Initial Server Setups
- Windows updates
- Resource and disk Management
- User management
- Local security policies
- SQL management
- Fixing Failed Services
- Server Securing and Hardening
- Firewall Configurations
- Install patches as necessary on a regular basis
- Disable telnet
- Do a preliminary hardening of the operating system
- Allows only certain IP’s access to Remote Desk Top / Windows Terminal Server
- Disable storing insecure version of passwords
- Recommended Registry key configuration to thwart DoS attacks
- Use Windows Group Policies to stop known Worms and Trojans from running
- Get rid of unnecessary applications
- Install a firewall
- Change your passwords on a regular basis
- Daily routine invigilation